Monday, May 26, 2008

Personality Tests and getting to know me..

They're fun to do! You find them everywhere from Reader's Digest to newspaper pullouts to any kind of magazine. Usually widly inaccurate, but fun notheless. Online thse things seem even more prolific!

A lot of profiles here love to put up a tone of those personality tests in their MySpace, I find that tends to clutter things up. Especially when they have 50 YouTube videos all over the place. So I decided to place them elsewhere... which in this case would be one of my old 'websites' in the day when it was a fad to have your own website on a freehost. (As opposed to today's Friendster/Myspace/Blog craze.)

According to the records, I've had it for 274 weeks... wow... how time flies.

See Personality Test Results

Reminder: unreliable accuracy.

No comments: